Apple has simply launched a second bug-fix replace for iOS 15 and iPadOS 15 targeted on resolving small points which were found because the working techniques started rolling out in late September. The discharge notes for each updates differ barely, however this is a composite listing of the fastened bugs:
- Images saved to your library from Messages might be deleted after eradicating the related thread or message
- AirTag won’t seem within the Discover My Gadgets tab
- System restore or replace might fail when utilizing Finder or iTunes for iPhone 13 or iPad mini (sixth technology)
- iPhone Leather-based Pockets with MagSafe might not hook up with Discover My (iOS solely)
- CarPlay might fail to open audio apps or disconnect throughout playback (iOS solely)
This launch comes about 10 days after the iOS 15.0.1 launch. No analogous updates have been launched for macOS or tvOS, however there’s additionally a watchOS 8.0.1 replace that fixes some points for Apple Watch Collection 3 homeowners.
Each iOS 15.0.1 and 15.0.2 have been targeted on fixing minor bugs, not including extra options. Apple can also be at the moment testing iOS and iPadOS 15.1, which (not less than as of this writing) will embody the SharePlay group video-watching characteristic, extra digital camera choices for the iPhone 13 Professional, the power to retailer COVID-19 vaccine playing cards within the Pockets app, and some different additions.